About Your Privacy
(1) At InterXposure inc., your privacy is, and always has been, very important to us. We are dedicated to providing you with superior service while protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal information.
(2) "Personal Information" is defined as information about an identifiable individual.
Why We Collect and Use Personal Information
(1) Collecting personal information about you is essential to our being able to provide the products and services that best meet your (the "User") needs.
(2) Personal information may be used:
to understand and assess Users' ongoing needs and offer products and services to meet those needs;
where applicable, for billing and accounting services relating to our products and services;
for User communication, service and administration; and/or
for security and safety purposes.
(3) Personal information may also be used for other purposes, subject to obtaining your prior consent for such use.
Consent To Use Personal Information
(1) Consent may be obtained in various ways. We may obtain your express consent or we may determine that consent has been implied by the circumstances. Express consent could be in writing (for example in a signed consent, e-mail or application form), or verbally in person or over the telephone. When we receive personal information from you that enables us to provide you with a requested product or service, your consent to allow us to deal with that personal information in a reasonable manner would be implied. If you need to provide personal information about other individuals (such as employees, dependants, etc.), you must first obtain their consent for these purposes prior to your disclosure to us.
(2) Providing us with your personal information is always your choice. When you request services from us, we ask that you provide information that enables us to respond to your request. In doing so, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure to appropriate third parties of such personal information for these purposes. You also authorize us to use and retain this personal information for as long as it may be required for the purposes described above. Your consent remains valid even after the termination of our relationship with you, unless you provide us with written notice that such consent is withdrawn, By withdrawing your consent, or not providing it in the first place, you may limit or even prevent us from being able to provide you or an authorized third party (such as an employer) with the products or services desired. You may decline to submit personally identifiable information, in which case, you can still access parts of this Website as a visitor; however, InterXposure inc. may not be able to offer certain services to you.
Sharing Personal Information With Others
(1) We are not in the business of selling User lists or personal information to others. In providing our services, we may need to disclose the personal information we collect to affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and other service providers or agents who perform various functions for us. InterXposure inc. reserves the right to transfer personal information to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale of InterXposure inc. or substantially all of its assets to that successor in interest.
(2) We may also use this personal information to assess your future needs and to offer the products and services that may best meet those needs, from ourselves, our affiliates or reputable organizations selected by us. If you do not wish to receive these offers or such information, please contact our Privacy Officer as outlined below in the contact information section.
(3) Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily post information on the Website that the information can be accessed by the public.
Keeping Information Accurate
(1) It is important that your personal information is accurate and complete. Having accurate information about you enables us to give you the best possible service. You have the right to access, verify and amend the information we have about you.
(2) Despite our best efforts, errors sometimes do occur. If you identify any personal information that is out-of-date, incorrect or incomplete, let us know and we will make the corrections.
How We Safeguard Personal Information
(1) At InterXposure inc., we employ physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect our systems and all personal information under our control against unauthorized access and use. All safety and security measures are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information collected.
(2) Our service providers and agents are required to maintain User confidentiality, and may not use the information for any unauthorized purpose.
(3) Employees are governed by strict standards and policies to ensure that personal information is secure and treated with the utmost care and respect.
Privacy and the Internet
(1) InterXposure inc. may collect user information from the Website (for example, via cookies which are alphanumeric identifiers transmitted from a Website to a visitor's browser and IP address). This information is used solely for enabling us to provide you with a customized online experience and to find ways to improve our Website. Although cookies are widely used, it may be possible to disable cookies via your browser settings. However, in so doing, some features may not function properly or optimally.
Our Privacy Officer can be contacted using the contact us page on the Website.